Veneers – Lawrence, KS
Your Flawless Smile is Within Reach
At Kansas Center for Sedation Dentistry, our team of professionals believe your flawless smile is within reach. Using veneers in Lawrence to boost your appearance, we can help you say goodbye to the stains, cracks, and misshapen teeth that are keeping you from embracing your more confident self. To find out if you are a good candidate for treatment and how you can get started on the path to a more beautiful smile, call our office to schedule an appointment today.
Why Choose Kansas Center for Sedation Dentistry for Veneers?
- High-Quality Materials That Create a Natural Appearance
- Financing Available for Greater Convenience
- Dentists with Decades of Experience
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers can be made out of various materials, but the most common is porcelain. As thin shells that are custom-made to fit over the front surfaces of teeth, they are highly versatile in being able to hide all types of cosmetic issues. Instead of turning to orthodontics to treat a few crooked teeth or metal-free restorations to hide multiple chipped teeth, veneers can be an excellent way to address various problems at one time.
The Process of Getting Veneers
As a multi-step process, the placement of veneers first requires a consultation with Dr. Heck or another member of our team. We will go over your concerns and review your smile to determine if veneers are the right option for you. Based on your desires and goals as well as the severity of your tooth problems, we will formulate a treatment plan for you to review.
If veneers are to be the preferred treatment of choice, we’ll start by preparing your smile. This includes removing a small portion of tooth enamel from the surfaces of teeth that require veneer placement. This step is crucial to ensure that your veneers lay flat and do not appear bulky when put into place.
After taking impressions of your teeth, we’ll send them to lab technicians, who will begin to craft your customized veneers. Because it can take several weeks for them to arrive, you’ll need to wear temporary veneers in the meantime, as these will help to protect your smile from potential damage.
Once your veneers arrive in our office, you will return to have your temporary veneers removed and your permanent ones secured in place. Any last-minute adjustments can be completed during this visit to ensure that your smile looks natural.
The Benefits of Veneers
Many great benefits come with choosing veneers, some of which include:
- Greater versatility – They can hide all types of cosmetic imperfections such as chips, cracks, stains, minor gaps, and misshapen teeth.
- Longevity – When properly cared for, veneers can last 10 years or longer.
- Quick results – In just two appointments, you can expect to see a more beautiful, fully transformed smile.
- Resistant to stains – Unlike natural tooth enamel, which is porous, veneers are made of artificial materials that are more resistant to stains.
- Natural appearance – Not only will your veneers look natural, but they will help to create a more youthful appearance.
- Durability – Veneers can withstand normal daily wear and tear, but you will need to take care of them to ensure they last as long as possible.